Mini BTS HuaweiОбщие вопросы, касающиеся принципов работы GSM-сетей

Ответить
shell
Начинающий нетмониторщик

Mini BTS Huawei

Сообщение shell »

Поделитесь у кого есть инструкции по мини БТС от Хуавей тип базы незнаю. Что есть скиньте пожалуйста
kid
Известный нетмониторщик
Нетмонитор: z750i,790i, 800i , N95 , w995 , w760 , Xperia Arc , HTC

Re: Mini BTS Huawei

Сообщение kid »

shell писал(а):Поделитесь у кого есть инструкции по мини БТС от Хуавей тип базы незнаю. Что есть скиньте пожалуйста
речь идет о какой микробазе ???
GSM ? WCDMA ? WiMAX ?
kid
Известный нетмониторщик

Сообщение kid »

http://www.ziddu.com/downloadlink/19883 ... lation.pdf

Chapter 1 Introduction to BTS3802C Cabinet and Auxiliary Equipment describes the outer and inner structure of the BTS3802C and auxiliary equipments.
Chapter 2 Planning Installation Layout describes five typical installation plans when BTS3802C configured with outdoor lightning protection box for installation reference.
Chapter 3 Installation Procedure describes the installation procedure of all the BTS3802C hardware system.
Chapter 4 Installation Preparations describes the preparations prior to the installation.
Chapter 5 Installing BTS3802C describes the installation methods and procedure of the BTS3802C.
Chapter 6 Installing Outdoor Lightning Protection Box describes the installation methods and procedure of the outdoor lightning protection box.
Chapter 7 Installing Cables describes the installation methods and procedures of the external cables of BTS3802C hardware system.
Chapter 8 Checking Equipment installation lists the checking items and standard of the BTS3802C hardware system.

Appendix A Installation Requirements describes the requirements that the BTS3802C needs, including site requirements, power supply requirements and lightning protection requirements.
Appendix B Engineering Labels for Cables describes the regulations of the engineering labels for transmission cables, optical fibers and power cables.
Appendix C Assembly Specifications of Communication Cables describes the assembly specifications of communication cables.
Appendix D Assembly Specifications of Power Cables describes the assembly specifications of power cables.
Appendix E Waterproof Treatment for Outdoor Connectors describes the method of waterproof treatment for outdoor connectors
shell
Начинающий нетмониторщик

Сообщение shell »

Мини БТС GSM
kid
Известный нетмониторщик

Сообщение kid »

Если это какая нить пико сота 3900B , то какие там нужны мануалы ?)))

Я такую первый раз поставил и поднял в эфир за 20 минут ))
Ответить